- Clean Daily. Clean every day. Wipe the sink with warm water with a soft towel. It can be mixed in some washing liquid. Remember to dry it.
- Remember to rinse and dry the sink after use. If minerals and sediments are deposited on the
sink, clean it up as quickly as possible.
- Properly remove the rust, molds or scratches with a scouring pad. Rubbing the sink in the direction of the grain.
- Remove rust, mold or scratches properly with wipe pad. Wash the sink in the direction of the outlet.
- Keep the sink dry after you use it. Because any standing water can cause a buildup of mineral deposit, which will become hard water stains.
- Do not immerse steel vessels in the sink for a long time, which makes it easy to create rust
stains on the surface of the sink.
- Do not put detergent or bleach in the sink for a long time, which will make the sink change
color or damage the surface.
- Do not rub the surface of the sink with metal sharp products such as wire balls or metal mats.
- Do not use internal sinks as cutting surfaces.